SJPA ANNUAL FALL TEAM TOURNAMENT
September 30th, October 1st & 2nd, 2022
Please save the weekend of September 30- October 2nd 2022 for the SJPA Annual Team Tournament.
Last year, the post tournament survey question, “Did you have fun?” received a 100% yes from everyone. So, mark your calendars to reserve this weekend. We ask that you commit to attending all 3 days as it is extremely difficult to plan round robin play and make it run smoothly.
We will cap the participants at 100 and have a waitlist/sublist.
Friday, September 30th and Saturday October 1st will start at 8:30am and end late afternoon and Sunday will start at 10:00am and finish by 2:00pm so everyone can spiffy up for the awards banquet at The Members Club that evening. The awards banquet was awesome last year!
- Friday will consist of round robin play by gender and rating for all participants.
- Saturday morning will be the skills contest. We shortened this to a half day based on the feedback from last year. The skill contest will also feature head-to-head team competition on each court this year and everyone will participate EQUALLY.
- Saturday afternoon will feature the fun Dink round robins.
- Sunday will conclude the tournament with the mixed round robins. Everyone will have the opportunity to play in the mixed round robins this year.
The captains for this year’s Team Tournament are defending champion Laurie Morgan, Kathy McArthur, Cathy Rollins and Cindy Hettinger.
Registration will be open August 1st and will close on August 31st, 2022. More info will follow as we get closer to the event. This is a great weekend so plan on being there.
- Must be a current, paid SJPA member
- Need to have a rating of 2.5 – 4.0+ prior to August 31st
- We ask that you commit to attending all 3 days
Team Tournament Chair