- This event has passed.
WHITEBOARD SCHEDULE – SATURDAYS
November 25 @ 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
The white board format will run from 10:00 am-1:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays on 7 courts.
On Saturdays 4 courts will be reserved from 8:30 am-1:00 pm utilizing the white board format.
Any days the white board format is in use regular open pickleball will not take place.
This trial will run through the end of the year allowing management and The Committee to review and determine how to proceed in the future with the pickleball schedule.
WHITEBOARD PICKLEBALL RULES
- EACH INDIVIDUAL should put their OWN name on the board. This allows each player to select the game he/she wants to play in.
- Your name can only be in ONE square at a time.
- You may choose to skip a square or more if you want to sit out.
- You may sign up with other players as long as ALL players are off the courts and agree to play with you.
- When your “square” goes on court, cross out that square on the whiteboard.
- The players in the next square will play on the next empty court.
- The square must be filled before any other square can play.
- Since there are concerns about beginner and advanced options, the whiteboard allows you to sign up with people of similar skill level.
- If a member asks you to put their name on the board, you can do so only if they are off the court.
- There may be times when skill levels need to mix together because there are not 4 players of similar skill level present. Please be kind and gracious if this should happen.
- If a foursome wants to sign up to play together, they can do so by putting their four names in an empty square, even if there is an incomplete square already on the board. However, that group cannot go out ahead of anyone waiting for others to complete their foursome. The ONLY exception to this is if the people waiting give that group permission to go ahead.
Be Kind! Be Respectful! Have Fun!