- This event has passed.
Battle of the Paddle Team Tournament
September 30 @ 8:00 am – October 1 @ 5:30 pm
Get ready for the 2023 Battle of the Paddle Team Tournament sponsored by SJPA and Troon! This two-day FUN tournament is for all SJPA rated members.
Registration opens August 1st and ends September 1st.
Team captains are Jeff Franken, Chris Camplin, Cathy Rollins, and Robyn Smith.
Rating can be your Troon/Kim rating, current DUPR or self-rating. Rating as of September 1st will be used.
- Draft by skill level and gender
- Goal is for each team to have an even distribution of skill levels and genders
- Limit is 30 players per team
Tournament Play and Schedule:
Our goal is to have a fun weekend with evenly skilled teams and good competition, with the emphasis on FUN!
- For 2 days of organized play, pizza lunch on Saturday and the awards dinner on Sunday evening, cost is only $35
- Checks, made payable to SJPA, are due by September 1st
- No refunds
- No rain date
- Non SJPA member spouses can attend the banquet for $41 (20 spaces are available for spouses)
This tournament always receives rave reviews, and everyone has a great time!
- Must be a Signature Sport or Golf member.
- Must be a paid St. James Pickleball Association member (Membership – St James Pickleball Association).
Please drop your checks, payable to SJPA, at the Rymer Court Lock Box or at 1409 Bluffton Court, NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1st.