- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Spring Fling
May 7 @ 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The St. James Community is invited to a fundraiser for the Southport/Oak Island Interfaith Food Pantry.
The Cat-a-tonics will get you moving, and food will be available from A&M Red Food Truck and 2 Brothers Food Truck. Enjoy a variety of menu items and more! Chuck’s Ice Cream will be available again!
There will be a 50/50 drawing! And games will be set up on the lawn by the Pavilion!
BYOB and chairs and — grab your friends and neighbors and join us for an evening of FUN!
There is no rain date for this event.
$10.00 Per person (wristband sales)
Wristband sales to benefit Southport Oak Island Interchurch Fellowship Food Pantry.
Wristband sales will take place at the following dates/times & locations:
- Monday, May 1st, 10:00 am to noon – St James Community Center
- Tuesday, May 2nd, 10:00 am to noon – St James Community Center
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm – Rymer Courts
- Thursday, May 4th, 8:30 am to 10:30 am – Rymer Courts
- Friday, May 5th, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm – Rymer Courts
- Or contact Liz Wilson at email@example.com