The Signature Pickleball Center is a members only facility requiring a Signature Sports or Golf memberships. Members may choose to play socially at the scheduled drop-in hours, reserve a court time for you and your partners to play on your own, or play competitively at organized events.
The SJPA has a yearly, per person fee. This is different from the club dues paid to The Clubs At St James to be a Signature Sport or Signature Golf member.
Almost ALL events on our calendar are for SJPA members only. The events listed on the calendar will always specify otherwise.
Please note: Social Events that require an additional fee or waived fee for SJPA members are for established SJPA members only.
SJPA Social Events require that you be a paid member before the event was posted. Becoming a member for an event that provides discounts, is not valid for that event (unless you just moved here in the last 6 months).
The Clubs at St. James currently has 10 Pickleball courts. The eight new courts are located to the left as you come in the main entrance, adjacent to the entrance to the Reserve: “Greg Rymer Memorial Pickleball Courts”. They are lighted for night play and restrooms on site. All Pickleball courts are limited to Signature Sport and Signature Golf members.
Two courts are behind the SeaSide Wellness Center: “Seaside Pickleball Courts”. Court 14 is the first one you come to, and Court 15 is the next court. The courts will be lighted soon. Use of the Seaside courts is limited to Signature Sport and Signature Golf members.
Check out this page for instructions: How to Book a Court
If you have any questions regarding Pickleball, feel free to call 910.477.8500 ext. 2010, or stop by the Tennis Pro Shop and the staff will be happy to help you.
Join or Renew Membership
SJPA membership is a yearly fee of $20 per individual. Support the SJPA with your yearly contribution or to benefit from membership perks. Membership runs from January 1 to December 31 of each year.
- Your voice will drive the change we need and by joining the SJPA your voice will be heard!
- Invitations to social events, including our annual holiday party, at subsidized prices.
- Invitations to participate in Round Robin, Inter-Community League competitions.
- Thoughtful organization that gives back to the community through our annual dance fundraiser.
- To become a member, complete the registration form (required)
- A separate form for each member
- After submitting the form, an email is sent to you: Print out the email
- Make check out to “SJPA” (no cash)
- Drop off your membership form and check to:
- DROP BOX AT RYMER COURTS MOUNTED ON THE BATHROOM BUILDING
- Kathy McArthur: 1409 Bluffton Court Southport, NC 28461
Your application is not complete until the form has been filled out and submitted and payment is received.
Sign up today!
Membership is from January 1 – December 31. (We usually have an early bird registration that may start in November).
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SJPpickleball